If you are interested in the development of civil society and want to promote human rights through art, to improve the situation of young people, or to enhance cooperation between the business sector and civil society organizations through the creation of a common space for learning and working, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Interested persons can apply for regular or associate membership in FORUM 16, as well as for volunteers.
1. Regular members can be natural persons over 18 years who pay an annual fee. Regular members can attend and vote at sessions of the Assembly.
2. Associate members may also attend sessions of the Assembly, but do not have rights to make proposals or vote at sessions of the Assembly. This type of membership is free of charge. Associate members can be:
- Macedonian citizens aged 16 and 18;
- Volunteers involved in the projects of the Association;
- Honorary Members who have contributed to the mission of the Association and appointed by the President.
Steps to become a member or volunteer of FORUM 16 are the following:
- Complete application and submit it to email@example.com,
- Wait to get confirmation by FORUM 16 team,
- Pay the fee (for regular members only). According to the decision of the Board of the organization, the membership fee for 2021 is 300 MKD (5 EUR).
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
FORUM 16 team