- To encourage the active participation of students in the selection of student bodies at state universities “St. Kliment Ohridski “- Bitola,” University of Tetovo “- Tetovo and Goce Delcev University – Stip 2. Increase the transparency and accountability of student representative bodies
- Encourage students and student and youth organizations to actively monitor and advocate for transparent student elections
- Prepare an analysis of the situation by establishing a new model of student organization in public universities
- kick-off event for the start of the project.
- Workshop on preparation of an advocacy plan.
- Student organization campaign – targeted primarily at students.
- Student Organizing Campaign – advocating for the implementation of a student organization model targeted at dean / rectoral administrations.
- Monitoring Matrix Preparation Workshop.
- Comprehensive student organization analysis, which will cover the legal and statutory structure of student organization at state universities in Macedonia, the deadlines for student elections, as well as the authority, rights and responsibilities of student bodies within the University, as well as practical results implementation of the new student organization model and monitoring recommendations.
- Promoting analysis and monitoring results.
Period of realization: 01.10.2019-31.03.2020
The project is implemented by the National Youth Council of Macedonia (NMSM), together with the member organizations Foundation for Development of the Local Community Stip, Youth Cultural Center – Bitola, FORUM 16 – Bitola, SFERA International – Bitola and Center for Education and Development – is financially supported by the Foundation Open Society – Macedonia (FOSM).