Implementer: Association for Research, Development and Communications PUBLIC Skopje
Partners: Association for civil activism FORUM 16 – Bitola and Association for cultural activism INKA Struga
Goal: The main goal of the campaign is: Encouraging the habits for reading among students in primary schools.
– Stimulating the imagination and writing skills among students;
– Increased awareness among children about their own values through reading and shared stories;
– Increased awareness of the meaning of words and their associations;
– Personal growth and development through reading books, development of the emotional intelligence, and a sense of responsibility and responsible decision-making;
– Developed techniques for research, independently coming to the solution of a problem and developed awareness of their own and other people emotions.
Among the project activities were 16 workshops held in the library NUUB “St. Kliment Ohridski” Bitola with an average of three working groups and 12 students in each working group.
The working groups were for ages:
6-8 years: school responsible for recruiting students: “St. Cyril and Methodius”
9-11 years: school responsible for recruiting students: “St. Kliment Ohridski”
12-14 years: school responsible for recruiting students: “Kole Kaninski”.
The project was funded by EVN. This campaign was implemented in the municipalities of Airport, Struga and Bitola.